The communication access is done through a serial RS232/422 (new) NMEA protocol at user selected baud rates (4800-38400 typical); simply connect a Tx/Rx line with 5-28V power to the onboard socket.
Other module form factors and change of spec (protocol/communication interface/etc.) can be ordered, simply contact us for any inquiry.
- Low power consumption, 250mW
- Power supply : 5V-28V, overvoltage and reverse polarity protected
- Temperature compensated
- Embedded firmware upgrade through proprietary NMEA messages
- Runtime user calibration
- 9 axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) magnetometers, accelerometers & gyroscopes data fusing with proprietary algorithm. Output complete 3D orientation : heading, yaw, pitch, roll, quaternions.
- Onboard UBLOX GNSS chipset for precise positioning and highest sensitivity
- Windows graphical user interface (9 axis E-Compass Manager) for easy setup, monitoring and upgrades